Thursday 21 July 2011

Wedding Photographer at Portsmouth Register Offices













Today I was at Portsmouth Registrar Offices for a second wedding. I was doing the wedding photography for Shirley and Peter. I still cover a number during the week and particularly local ones through the school summer holidays. I rarely cover two weddings in a day, but it can be feasible at locations like Portsmouth Register Offices and if the couples each book just short time coverage.
After the ceremony and a couple of shots on the stair case - we posed for some photos at various locations around the Register Offices before the couple and their guests headed off to The Rifle club for a meal and an evening of celebrations.
The Portsmouth Register Offices is one of my favorite Register Offices to cover, as the space and gardens are fantastic and the staff are always helpful to me too. You can see their website here: www.portsmouth.gov.uk/living/580.html
I cover some local mid week weddings from £275 inclusive – so please feel free to contact me to check out my availability and options or SPECIAL OFFERS.
The images will be available for viewing for Shirley and Peter and their families very soon.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.