Sunday 19 June 2011

Wedding photographer at The Royal Marines Museum Wedding Fair on 19 June 2011














What a fantastic day. I attended a Wedding Fair at The Royal Marines Museum in Southsea. This is one of my favourite venues to photograph in Southsea for wedding receptions and corporate and other prestigious events. A very busy day with a steady stream of people from start to finish. Well done to Zeenat and her colleagues including Liz at the museum and also Tracey and Jenny from Stylish Events http://www.stylisheventsfayres.com/ who put on this fantastic wedding exhibition.
Having recently and previously covered many weddings and other special events at the venue, I was excited about the opportiunity of meeting a large number of potential clients today and cetainly wasnt dissapointed.


To all Brides and Groooms and families who met me - Please feel free to contact me for further details, to discuss your plans or perhaps to ask for the opportunity to arrange to meet up at an alternative mutually convenient time, should you wish to do so. I had a good range of recent work and sample wedding books on display, including a couple which are brand new and from very recent weddings I have covered locally. More are available to anyone who want to pop over and meet me.


I presently advertise my wedding and other photography services in the 'Venue Hire Brochure' for the museum and you can see more information about the Royal Marines Museum at http://www.royalmarinesmuseum.co.uk/ or email corporate@royalmarinesmuseum.co.uk for further details.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.