Sunday 5 June 2011

Official Photographer with Wey Valley Riding Club at Combined Training Day at Iping Cross Country Course, near Midhurst








Today I visited the Cross Country Course at Iping near Midhurst in West Sussex. I was the official photographer for Wey Valley Riding Club and their event on 5th June 2011 – one of a range in their Omnibus 2011 Schedule in which I am pleased to be advertise and am listed as their ‘official photographer’.
You can view the (new for this season!!) website of Wey Valley RC and find details of all their events, membership, news and results here: http://www.wvrc.co.uk/
The contact for these events at WVRC is Storme Whittaker: 07765 124 955 or email stormewhittaker@tiscali.co.uk Storme and her team of members and volunteers did a great job at organizing this event, which was very enjoyable to support.
I captured images of the show jumping arena, giving me a widerange of fences and shots. I hope these have given the riders ample choices.
The images will be available for viewing very soon. For a limited time of around 4-8 weeks you can view all my images in the order online section on the website: http://www.martinlewis.biz/ There are a few sample images here, just to give you a flavor of the event. I am looking forward to the WVRC next events which include dressage on the evening of 6 July and Show Jumping on 17th July.
If you are an event organiser and might require an experienced equestrian ‘official’ photographer – please feel free to get in touch to chat about your ideas and requirements and to see if I am free and available to help you.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.