Saturday 7 May 2011

Wedding Fair at Explosion - The Museum of Naval Firepower in Priddys Hard, Gosport - Sat 7th May 2011















On Saturday 7th May 2011 I attended EXPLOSION the Naval FirePower Museum in Priddys Hard near Gosport in Hampshire. It was a two day wedding fair and I physically attended first day & popped back on the Sunday to retrieve my display items. The EXPLOSION website can be found here: http://www.explosion.org.uk/

The Events Manager is called Kerry Jarvie and can be contacted through the Explosion website, where all the contact and other details can be viewed.

The weding fair was hosted by Darren and Vince from Itsadoddle.com and there were lots of suppliers present.

I have listed some images from a previous weding I shot in May 2007 with Kevin and Stella, prior to the disco images I captured at a 2011 wedding when I was working alongside local DJ Joe Smith - to give you a better flavour of EXPLOSION which is a fab location for a wedding. You can see more of my wedding photos on the website of EXPLOSION too.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.