Monday 25 April 2011

Equestrian event photographer at Princes Place, Closworth near Dorchester

















Today I visited a new location for me – The Weymouth and District Riding Club hosted their annual Hunter Trials at Princes Place, Dorchester Road, Closworth. I was the official photographer for Weymouth and District Riding Club and their event on 25th April – Bank Holiday Monday. You can view the website of Weymouth and District RC and find details of all their events, membership, contacts and news and results here: http://www.weydistrc.org/



We had a very bright and warm day, which made for great opportunities for photography. I captured images of the first two of the various classes at one single fence location, before I moved around the course for alternative views of the jumps facing the pairs and later classes.
It was a long day, with riders setting off almost continuously, at 2 minute intervals - all of which kept me fully occupied until the close of play by late afternoon. The riders all seemed to have a great day and participants and their families were clearly having a great experience at this fantastic venue. The images will be available for viewing very soon. For around 4-8 weeks you can view all my images in the order online section on the website: http://www.martinlewis.biz/ There are a few images here, just to give you a flavor of the event. If you are an event organiser and might require an experienced equestrian ‘official’ photographer – please feel free to get in touch to chat about your ideas and requirements and to see if I am free and available to help you. These images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself. Please be warned that I have recently discovered an illegal use of some of my images on some Facebook pages. If I discover any rider using my images without my permission and without purchasing a photo, I reserve the right to take strong action against any perpetrator. Digital images start from just £5 and are then fit for display in such a location, with my agreement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.