Monday 28 February 2011

Wedding Fair at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth - 28 February 2011



On Monday 28th February 2011 I was pleased to attend the HMS Warrior Weding Fair – HMS Warrior is one of my favourite venues for wedding photography in our region. My bookings for 2011 and 2012 are steadily increasing - I met around 7 couples who had booked me for their photography at HMS Warrior on the evening, which was very well attended with nearly 300 visitors.


HMS Warrior is an atmospheric and unique maritime venue, having spectacular backdrops, vibrant colours and amazing structures which make for great photography for weddings and other special occasions.

You can view details of the HMS Warrior website here: http://www.hmswarrior.org/hospitality/weddings1.htm

I thoroughly enjoy working at HMS Warrior where I also advertise in their brochure. I especially enjoy working with their Events Team, including Emma, Julie, Ami and Andrew, who can be reached on 02392 778 604. They coordinate all their weddings and other events and are great people to work with and are fantastically committed to their roles and this great ship.

I should also make mention here of the fab catering suppliers who serve Warrior weddings: County Caterers. They produce fantastic cuisine, refreshments and service, in my experience. You can view their website here, or via the link to them from my own website links page: http://www.countycaterers.co.uk/ There will be a complete range of local suppliers attending and so it should be a good evening, if you are planning to get married or hold another special event at Warrior and / or are having a reception in the local vicinity.


A few sample HMS Warrior images from recent weddings and events are shown here – just to wet the appetite. If you scroll back through my blog – you’ll find many more throughout the previous weddings.

I enjoyed this trip, as always and was displaying a good range of my recent work and many of the products I supply. There were wedding albums of recent weddings from venues I frequently visit, such as HMS Warrior and others in Portsmouth, albums from weddings at Rhinefield House Hotel in the New Forest or HighCliffe Castle in Dorset.


If you visted on Monday and would like to talk - I will be happy to chat to you on the phone, or possibly make an appointment to come and meet me at my office.

I would draw everyone’s attention to my ongoing current website time limited SPECIAL OFFER of a FREE disc of all the images presented at each wedding – to any new HMS Warrior WEDDING FAIR wedding booking for 2011 or 12 – received on or shortly after 28th February 2011 and until further notice in 2011.


Please contact me for further details, to discuss your plans or perhaps to ask for the opportunity to arrange to meet up at a mutually convenient time, should you wish to do so.


As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.