Wednesday 20 October 2010

Wedding photographer in Hampshire | Portsmouth Register Offices.





Today I was at Portsmouth Registrar Offices for a wedding. I was doing the wedding photography for Rachelle and Jim and there were just four people present in total. So not many group photos today!


The wedding season is starting to slow down now, although I still cover a number and particularly mid week and local ones through the winter period.

It was a good bright day for photography today, if a little chilly in the morning shade. I even had to scrape the ice of the windscreen before setting off.


After a 10.30am ceremony and a couple of shots on the stair case - we posed for some photos at various locations around the Register Offices before the couple and their guests headed off to Chichester for a meal and a day of celebrations.


The Portsmouth Register Offices is one of my favorite Register Offices to cover, as the space and gardens are fantastic and the staff are always helpful to me too. You can see their website here, or via the links page on my own website: www.portsmouth.gov.uk/living/580.html


I cover some local, mid week weddings at very competitive rates – so please feel free to contact me to check out my availability and options or SPECIAL OFFERS. It is usually best advice to book a photographer early and particularly for popular summer dates – but Jim and Rochelle actually only contacted me around a fortnight ago and luckily – I was free today.


The images will be available for viewing for Rachelle and Jim and their families very soon.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.