Wednesday 27 October 2010

Wedding Photographer at Portsmouth Register Offices in Hampshire.






Today I was at Portsmouth Registrar Offices for a wedding. I was doing the wedding photography for Jane and Mark. As a full time pro photographer, specializing in weddings - I still cover a good number of mid week weddings and particularly local ones through the winter period. I enjoy the challenges of winter weddings that the weather and low light / darkness brings (sometimes snow even!!). Not all photographers do enjoy photographing in mid winter and so it pays to book one that is not just well experienced in photographing weddings at your chosen venue, but also happy and competent in photographing in the 'off season' if thats when you choose to get married.

It was a good day for photography today weather wise, although a local gas leak caused traffic disruption chaos owing to closed roads around the Register Office and I had to park around a mile away and walk (jog!!) there.

After a 3pm ceremony and a couple of shots on the stair case - we posed for some photos at various locations around the Register Office gardens before the couple and their guests headed off to The Rainbow Pub for a meal and an evening of celebrations. A couple of my favourite photos are above.

The Portsmouth Register Offices is one of my favorite Register Offices to cover, as the space and gardens are fantastic and the staff are always helpful to me too. You can see their website here: www.portsmouth.gov.uk/living/580.html

I cover some local mid week weddings at very competitive rates – so please feel free to contact me to check out my availability and options or SPECIAL OFFERS. It is usually best advice to book a photographer early and particularly for popular summer dates – but Jane and Mark actually only contacted me around a fortnight ago and luckily – I was free today.

The images will be available for viewing for Jane and Mark and their families very soon.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.