Sunday 17 October 2010

Wedding Fair at The Langstone Hotel, Hayling Island, Hampshire



I am updating this having just got in from attending The Langstone Hotel Wedding Fair today.
This was my first visit to The Langstone Hotel as an exhibitor, having covered many weddings and receptions here previously and I also now advertise in their current Wedding Ceremonies Guide.
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all those people who chatted to me, the few who booked me as their wedding photographer on the day, and the many who took away details and might want to get in touch at some point in the coming weeks or months to chat about their plans.


I realise that many couples visiting will be getting married at other local churches and venues and I am pleased to say that the Hotel is on my doorstep and so I have good experience of many of the great venues and other locations for photography in our locality.

I had a great first visit and was displaying a good range of my recent work. There were real wedding albums of recent weddings from venues I frequently visit, such as HMS Warrior and others in Portsmouth, albums from weddings at Rhinefield House Hotel in the New Forest or HighCliffe Castle in Dorset.

I also distributed around 50 copies of the Your Hampshire Wedding Magazine Sep / Oct edition, which contains my cover photo and an editorial from a ‘real wedding’ I covered in July this year at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth. You can see that image above.

Please feel free to get in touch and make an appointment to chat to me and to discuss your photography plans and ideas for your wedding, if you would like to. I will be happy to chat to you on the phone, either before or after each of the Fairs I plan to attend in Winter 2010/11. The next is likely to be at Langrish House on the 30th January 2011 - so please do watch this space for news of that, if its of interest.

I would draw everyone’s attention to my SHOW special offer of a FREE disc of all the 'High Res' images presented – to any new wedding photography booking for 2010, 11 or 12 – received throughout the remainder of October and November 2010. Please just mention this offer, at the time of booking, to claim your FREE DVD.

Please contact me for further details, to discuss your plans or perhaps to ask for the opportunity to arrange to meet up at a mutually convenient time, should you wish to do so.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.