Saturday 17 July 2010

Wedding Photography in Hampshire. The Guildhall in Winchester and The Wessex Hotel, Winchester









Today I was at The Guildhall in Winchester. I was doing the wedding photography for Melissa and Nathan.

I started my day in the morning with photos with Melissa and her bridesmaids at The Winchester Hotel – the place of preparation of the bride. It is just a short trip away from the Guildhall.
You can view the website of the Winchester Hotel here: http://pedersenhotels.com/winchester
Having driven a short distance across Winchester, I parked my car at The Wessex Hotel. I walked back to The Guildhall from the hotel for photos of Nathan and the boys and other arrivals as they occurred.

The ceremony was good to photograph as the main hall in the Guildhall has ample space for all the guests and benefits from a fair amount of natural light.

Having photographed the ceremony and signing of the registers, we opted for some photos on the main staircase. We then drove in the wedding car to a prearranged location to the side of Winchester cathedral, whilst the guests headed back to The Wessex Hotel. We rejoined them after a few photos and all met in the gardens adjacent to the cathedral for some family and group photos.

You can view the website of the Wessex Hotel Winchester here: http://www.mercure.com/ or http://www.accorhotels.com/
You can contact the wedding coordinator at the hotel on 01962 861 611. On the day, I was assisted by Helen who coordinated the wedding and also Lewis who was the Master Of Ceremonies and who helped the photos run smoothly and quickly!! They were both great to work with as were their other colleagues at the hotel.

The Hotel provided a fantastic meal for the guests and I can testify this as they also fed me too - THANK YOU!!

I stayed right up to the first dance and the DJ was Gary at http://www.gmcproductions.co.uk/

The images will be available for viewing for Melissa and Nathan and their families very soon.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.