Sunday 27 June 2010

Wedding Photographer in Emsworth. Martin Lewis Photographer at the Brookfield Hotel Wedding Fair.


On the 27th June 2010 I attended a Wedding Fair at The Brookfield Hotel in Emsworth. The Brookfield is one of the very few venues licensed for weddings and civil partnerships in my home town of Emsworth.


I thoroughly enjoy working at The Brookfield Hotel, where I also advertise in their brochure. I supplied a range of my images for use in it and have a full A4 advert too. I especially enjoy working with their Wedding and Events Manager – Jamie Drew, who can be reached on 01243 373 363. He coordinates all their weddings and other events. If you have a similar event or wedding planned, why not contact him to see if he can help you too?


If you attended the wedding fair and possibly met me, or maybe took away some details – I look forward to being able to chat to you about your future wedding plans and perhaps showing you a range of my photos and wedding books. Thank you for taking time to chat too.


A couple of familiar faces were also exhibiting at the fair, including Craneswater Wedding Cars who had four different cars, including the vintage Rolls Royce shown here and photographed on the day itself at the hotel. You can find their details (along with mine) in the Brookfield brochure or here: http://www.craneswaterweddingcars.co.uk/


I would draw everyone’s attention to my recent website offer of a FREE disc of all the images presented – to any new wedding photography booking for 2010 (for remaining 2010 dates only) – received on or after the end of JUNE 2010.


As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.