Sunday 27 June 2010

Wedding Photographer at The Royal Marines Museum Wedding Fair.


On the 27th June 2010 I attended a Wedding Fair at The Brookfield Hotel in Emsworth. This clashed with another fair I wanted to attend at The Royal Marines Museum, one of my favourite venues in Southsea for wedding receptions and corporate and other prestigious events.

As I was unable to physically attend The Royal Marines Museum wedding fair, I was allowed to supply fliers like the digital photo above which went out in Goodie Bags to all the prospective clients who attended on the day.

I would draw everyone’s attention to my recent offer of a FREE disc of all the images presented – to any new Royal Marines Museum (reception) wedding booking for 2010, 11 or 12 – received on or after end JUNE 2010 and throughout the remainder of 2010.

Please contact me for further details, to discuss your plans or perhaps to ask for the opportunity to arrange to meet up at a mutually convenient time, should you wish to do so.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.