Sunday 25 April 2010

Wedding photographer in Hampshire. The Farmhouse Inn Lodge Wedding Fair in Portsmouth.












Today I attended a Wedding Fair at The Farmhouse Inn Lodge Hotel in Portsmouth and shortly after a wedding reception I photographed here, on 1st April. I was promoting my wedding photography in Hampshire and Portsmouth: http://www.martinlewis.biz/


You can view the Innlodge website here: www.farmhouseinnlodge.com/innlodge/default.htm


I enjoyed working at the Inn Lodge previously (a popular Portsmouth reception venue) and so thought I would pop back and see what their Open Day entailed. I have worked with the conference and banqueting staff, including Keli Feilder who can be reached on 02392 650 510. She helps to coordinate all their weddings and other events and has been very helpful to me in the past.


If you attended the wedding fair on the 25th and took away my details, chatted, or looked at my work - I look forward to meeting you again, perhaps showing you a further range of my wedding books, or being booked as your future wedding photographer!!


A few recent sample Portsmouth wedding images are shown here – please feel free to get in touch if you’d like to inquire about your Portsmouth wedding photography options with me.


As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.