Wednesday 7 April 2010

Event photographer in West Sussex. Franks Party at The Black Horse, Binsted.







This lunchtime I attended The Black Horse in Binstead, nr Arundel, West Sussex, to photograph a family get together for the 95th Birthday Party of Frank. I was the official photographer for this small family event.

As you can see from the sample of photos I have attached – it was a small family get together, for around 17 people – but from the ages of just a few months to 95 years. Family groups posed for some portraits outside in the gardens and in the conservatory between 1pm and 1.40pm.

I enjoyed working at the venue and you can see their website here: http://www.blackhorsebinsted.com/ or call them on 01243 551 213. If you are organizing a similar event – why not contact me to see if I am free and might be available to cover yours?

My images will be available for viewing and sale to the participants very soon, typically within 24 hours of each event. A few sample images are shown here.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.