Saturday 6 March 2010

Hampshire Event Photographer - The Brookfield Hotel - Ladies Night - 6 March 2010







Tonight I attended the Brookfield Hotel in Emsworth to photograph one of their 'Ladies Nights' again. You can view the website of the Brookfield hotel here: http://www.brookfieldhotel.co.uk/

As you can see from the photos I have attached, it was a Black Tie event and was attended by around 70 people. Couples and family and other groups posed for some photos before an evening of fine cuisine and entertainment.

My images are now live for viewing and potential sale to the participants of the event, although - I was also printing and selling photos later during the evening.

As always, my images are copyright Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.