Wednesday 24 February 2010

Wedding Fair on board HMS Warrior in the Historic Dockyard in Portsmouth











On the evening of 24th February 2010 I was very pleased to be one of the lucky ones attending the first ever Wedding Fair at HMS Warrior in The Historic Dockyard in Portsmouth – Warrior is one of my favourite venues for wedding photography in our locality. It has spectacular backdrops, vibrant colours and amazing structures which make for great, traditional or formal and yet sometimes fairly modern image making. You can view details of HMS Warrior and the wedding fair website here: http://www.hmswarrior.org/hospitality/weddings1.htm

I thoroughly enjoy working at HMS Warrior where I also advertise in their brochure. I supply my images for use in that brochure, the official website and other marketing material. I especially enjoy working with their Events staff, including Kerry, Julie and Andrew (to name a few) who can be reached on 02392 778 604. They coordinate all their weddings and other events, to a high standard and are great people to work with and are fantastically committed to their roles and this great ship.

I also previously provided my images for brochure and website commercial use for the approved main catering suppliers: County Caterers. They produce fantastic cuisine, refreshments and service, in my experience. You can view their website here, or via the link to them from my own website links page: http://www.countycaterers.co.uk/
It was an enjoyable event and I met with a steady stream of couples, individuals and families. If you were one of those that did pick up my details or are interested in my work, please do not hesitate to get in contact and to ask any further questions, or to check my potential availability for your wedding. I can happily meet up and show you my work, samples of which were available to preview at the show. I displayed my work in wedding books by:
A few sample HMS Warrior images are shown here – just to wet the appetite.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.