Wednesday, 24 May 2017

Hampshire Wedding Photographer - Martin Lewis LMPA


This is the blog of Martin Lewis Photographer - an experienced full time wedding and special event photographer, based on the borders of Hampshire and West Sussex. Whether you are looking for high quality, yet realistically priced wedding photography in Hampshire, or a commercial or event photographer in West Sussex, Dorset, Wiltshire or Surrey, please contact me to obtain a high quality photography service.

From my base in Emsworth, near Portsmouth and Chichester, I am happy to travel throughout the South of England. I am a qualified member of the MPA and hold full professional and indemnity insurances, PAT Tested and CRB too, for your added protection and peace of mind.

I aim to be as professional and also unobtrusive as I can throughout all aspects of my work. By meeting each client I can tailor what I can offer to adapt my approach to ensure that your collection of images portrays your memories in a way that is unique to you and exactly how you would want it. Please feel free to contact me to check out my availability and to find out more and to tell me about your own ideas for your photography.

I also aim to provide the most affordable mid week local wedding photography options. Please contact me if this interests you. You can call or email me.

I also cover commercial photography and some portraiture - both in a studio environment and on location. High quality commercial photography can make a real difference to the image of your business or brand, but can still represent great value. For a relatively modest investment, I can provide you with a range of bespoke images of your staff, products or premises, that you can use for advertising, PR, web design and email, annual reports, internal and external newsletters, press or editorial, or even interior styling. I am presently offering great rates for property photography for estate agents and individual vendors or landlords. Please do get in touch to see what I can offer you.

You can always see samples of these areas on my Facebook page, this blog, or my website portfolios.
Please see my Wedding Photography Portfolio for more information on the options for your wedding photos. To check my availability, please contact me via Hampshire Wedding Photography

I am also an experienced event photographer, covering special or equestrian events - such as One Day Events, Hunter Trials, Show Jumping, Showing and Dressage, black tie events, graduations, ribbon cutting and all manner of opening ceremonies or special events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.